DEED OF DONATION
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This Deed of Donation made and executed by:
The GLOBE ASIATIQUE REALITY HOLDINGS CORPORATION, a corporation duly organized and existing under Philippine Law with business address at W-1408, 14thFloor, PSE Center, West Tower, Exchange Road, Oratigas Center, Pasig City, duly represented by its President, MR. DELFIn S. LEE, hereinafter referred to as the DONOR;
The DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION a government agency with office address at DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City herein represented by its Secretary, HON. JESLI A. LAPUS, hereinafter referred as a DONEE;
That for and in consideration of a desire to contribute a share for a cause of the education of Filipino learners through Adopt-a-School Program, of the Department of Education, the DONOR hereby voluntarily and freely gives, transfer and conveys, by way of donation unto said DONEE, its successors and assigns free and clear of any and all liens and encumbrances and charges of whatsoever nature all of the rights, interests, and title which said DONOR has over a real property covered by TCT No. 169778, together with the buildings and improvements found therein, identified as DONA ASUNCION SY LEE School Building, a fully furnished and multi-media equipped two-storey school building, located in Barrio Tabun, Municipality of Mabalacat, Province of Pampanga situated on a parcel of land more particularly as follows:
A PARCEL OF LAND (Lot 1, Block 61, of cons-subd. Plan, PCS-03-016531, being a portion of the cons. Of OT 5 & 6, Pcs-03-000950, Lot 546-A, (LRC) Psd-217854, Lot 544-B-2-A-3, Psd-03- lot 3- , Psd-03-, LRC Record No.), situated in barangay of Tabun, Municipality of Mabalacat, Province of Pampanag, Island of Luzon. Bounded on the SE., EAST & NE., along lines 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 by Road Lot 54; on the SE., NE., SE., SW., SE., & SE., along lines 9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16 by lot 29, block 18; along line 17-18 by lot 28; Block 18; along line 18-19 by lot 27, block 18; along line 19-20 by lot 26, block 18; along line 22-23 by lot 23, block 18; along line 23-24 by lot 22, block 18, along line 24-25 by lot 21, Block 18; along line 25-26 by lot 20, Block 18; along line 26-27 by lot 19, block 18; along line 27-28 by lot 18, block 18; along line 28-29 by lot 17, block 18; along line 29-30 by lot 16, block 18; along line 30-31 by lot 15, block 18; along line 31-32 by lot 14; block 18; along line 32-33 by lot 13, block 18; along line 33-34 by lot 12, block 18; along line 34-35 by lot 11, block 18; along line 35-36 by lot 10, block 18; along line 36-37 by lot 9, block 18; along line 37-38 by lot 8, block 18; along line 36-37 by lot 9, block 18; along line 37-38 by lot 8, block 18; along line 38-39 by lot 7, block 18; along line 39-40 by lot 6, block 18, along line 40-41 by lot 5, block 18, along line 41-42 by ot 4, block 18; along line 42-43 by lot 3, block 18; along line 43-44 by lot 3, block 18; along line 44-45 by lot 1, block 18; on the NE., along line 45-46 by Road Lot 2; and along line 46-1 by Road Lot 1; all the cons. Subd. Plan. Beginning at a point marked “1” on the plan, being S. 75 deg. 16’E., 395.70 m. from BBM no.32, Mabalacat Cadastre; thence S. 29 deg 30’W., 7. 32 m. to point 2; thence S.23 deg. 32’W., 7.32 m. to point 3; thence S.17 deg. 34’W., 7.32 m. to point 4; thence S. 11 deg. 37’W., 7.32 m . to point m. to point 5; thence S. 05 deg. 39’W., 7.32 m. to point 6; thence S.00 deg. 19’E, 7.32 m. to point 7; thence S.06 deg. 17’E., 7.32 m. to point 8; thence S.12 deg. 14’E., 5.95 m. to point 9; thence S. 76 deg. 12’W., 17.46 m. to point 10; thence S. 13 deg. 48’E., 1.22 m. to point 11; thence S.76 deg. 12’W., 18.52 m. to point 12; thence N.13 deg. 04’W., 5.52 m. to point 13; thence S.80 deg. 03’W., 15.25 m. to point 14; thence N.07 deg. 02’W., 3-01 m. to point 15; thence S.80 deg. 03’W., 11.29 m. to point 16; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.18 m. to point 17; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 18; thence N.05 deg 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 19; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 20; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 1.50 m. to point 21; deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 22; tehcne N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 23; tehnec N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 24; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 25; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 26; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 27; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 28; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 29; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 30; thence N.05 m. to point 31; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 32; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 33; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 43; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 35, thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3,50 m. to point 36; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 37; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 38; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 39; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 40; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 41; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3. 50 m. to point 42; thence 3.50 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 43; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3. 50 m. to point 44; thence N.05 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to point 45; thence S.84 deg. 13’E., 50.99 m. to point 46; thence S.46 deg. 28’E., 40.27 m. to point of beginning. Containing an area of FIVE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED FORTY FOUR (5, 844) square meters.
Original Copies of the Transfer Certificate of Title and of the Master Plan are attached hereto and hereby turned over to the DONEE, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged and duly accepted.
All other personal properties as well as its technical descriptions are attached to Annex “A”, and forms part this Deed of Donation
Terms and Conditions of Donation;
- The DONEE hereby agrees to retain the name of the school building and to perpetually maintain its operation and provide funds therefore. Due to the recognized prohibition in naming a school after a living person, the DONEE hereby agrees that only the structural building shall be under the name of the DONA ASUNCION SY LEE.
- The DONEE is prohibited from transferring, conveying or assigning the school building or any of the donated movables through sale, donation, and expropriation or through any other deeds of conveyances.
- The DONEE shall not have the school building or any of the donated movables to be leased or used for purposes other than for the provision of quality education, under the public school system, to the students of Bacolor and of neighboring towns and provinces and shall ensure that the same together with its interiors, furnishings, playground and equipment shall remain fully functional, operational and available for their intended use.
- Any exterior architectural design shall not be altered, modified, defaced in any manner whatsoever, and any necessary repair due to ordinary wear and tear shall be made only for the purpose of restoring the structure to its original state, form and condition.
- The above subject parcel of land shall be used solely and exclusively for the construction of the Church building and no other structures may be constructed thereof any additional structure that the DONEE may intend to construct shall be subject to the consent and approval of Globe Asiatique Property Management Corporation.
- The above subject parcel of land shall not be alienated, sold, mortgaged, or it any manner encumbered by the DONEE. Any encumbrance, whether voluntary or through any legal order issued by any competent court, shall be treated as inferior to the intention of the DONOR for which this act has been made and duly declared and annotated in the Registry of Deeds for Angeles City , Province of Pampanga.
- Any act violative of the restriction imposed, or the conditions stated in paragraphs: 1 to 5 shall give rise to the right of the DONOR to rescind, at its option, this entire Deed of Donation and revert back the ownership of the above subject parcel of land together with all its improvement to the DONOR, or in case the DONOR’s corporate existence is terminated to Mr. Delfin Lee, or in the event of his demise, this rights passed on to his compulsory heirs.
- At option of DONOR, it has right to secure his donation by purchasing a property insurance over the subject improvement. As owner of the insurance policy, the DONOR has exclusive right to name its beneficiary.
The right of the beneficiary, however, is subject to the immediately preceding paragraph.
All of the foregoing are perpetual limitations and conditions imposed hereto by the DONOR, and no other issues may be raised by any other party to question the act made by the DONOR, or any may claim any exception to the restrictions and conditions imposed hereto.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the donor has need to subscribed himself this 19th day of January 2008 while DONEE duly acknowledged and accepted his Deed of Donation on even date.
GLOBE ASIATIQUE REALITY
MR. DELFIN S. LEE
DEPARTMNET OF EDUCATION
HON. SEC. JESLI