DEED OF DONATION AND ACCEPTANCE
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This Deed of Donation made and executed by:
The GLOBE ASIATIQUE REALITY HOLDINGS CORPORATION, a corporation duly organized and existing under Philippine Law with business address at W-1408 14thFloor, PSE Center, West Tower, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, duly represented by itds President, MR. DELFIN S. LEE, hereinafter referred to as the DONOR;
The DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, a government agency with office address at DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, herein represented by its Secretary, HON. JESLI A. LAPUS, hereinafter referred to as the DONEE;
this for and consideration of a desire to contribute a share for the cause of the education of Pilipino learners through Adopt-a School Program, of the Department of Education, the DONOR hereby voluntarily and freely gives, transfers and conveys, by way of donation unto said DONEE, it successors and assigns, free and clear of any and all liens and encumbrances and charges of whatsoever nature all of the right, interest and titles which said DONOR has over a real property covered by TCT No. 666413-R, together with the buildings and improvements found therein, identified as Don Antonio Lee Chi Uan School Building, a fully furnished and multi- media equipped two-storey school building consisting of sixteen (16) classrooms, located in Brgy. Calibutbut, Municipality of Bacalor, Province of Pampanga, and more particularly described as follows:
A parcel of (Lot 1, Blk. 16 of the cons. Subd. Plan Psd-03-015720, being a portion of lot 3008-P-4, 3008-P-5, 3008-P-7, Psd-141126; 3008-P-6-A up to 3008-P-6-H, Psd-03-159018, LRC. Rec.No.151) situated in Brgy. Of Calibutbut, Mun. Of Bacolor, Prov. of Pamp. Is. of Luzon. Bounded on the NE., along line 1-2 by; on the Se., along line 2-3 by lot 28, Block 15; on the SE., along line 3-4 by lot 27, block 15; on the SE., along line 4-5 by lot 26, block 15; on the SE., along line 5-6 by lot 25, block 15; on the sE., along line 6-7 by lot 24, blk. 15 on the SE., along line 7-8 by lot 23. Blk. 15; on the SE., along line 8-9 by lot 22, blk 15; on the SE., along line 9-10 by lot 22, blk. 125; on the SE., along line 10-11 by lot 20; blk. 15; on the SE., along line 11-12 by lot 19, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 12-13 by lot 8, blk. 115; on the SE., along line 13-14 by lot 17, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 14-15 by lot 16, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 15-16 by lot 15, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 16-17 by lot 14. Blk. 15; on the SE., along line 17-18 by lot 13, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 18-19 by lto 12, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 19-20 by lot 11, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 21-22 by lot 9. Blk. 15; on the SE., along line 22-23 by lto 8, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 23-24 by lto 7, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 24-25 by lot 6, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 25-26 by lot 5, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 26-27 by lot 4, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 27-28 by lot 3, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 28-29 by lot 2, blk. 15; on the SE., along line 29-30-31, by lot 1 blk. 15; all of the cons. Subd. Plan; on the Sw., along line 31 up to 40 by; on the NW., & SW., along lines 40 up to 45 by lot 1, blk 103; and on the NE., & NW., along lines 45 up to 64-1 by lot 1, blk. 102 all of the cons. Subd. Plan. Beg. At a pt. marked “1,, on the plan, being N. 84 deg. 50’E., 909.32m. From MBM #27, Bacolor Cad.; thence S.55 deg. 43’E., 43.71m. to pt 2; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3,50 m. to pt. 4; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m to point 5; thence 5.69 deg. 17’W., 3.5Cm. to pt. 6; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m. to pt. 10; thence S. 69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 at pt 11; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 at pt 12; thence S.69 deg. 17;W., 3.50 m to pt 13; thence S.6.69 deg. 17-W., 3.50 m to pt. 14; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 at ap t. 15; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m to point 16; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m to pt. 17; thence S.69 deg 17’W., 3.50 m. to pt. 25; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m . to pt. 26; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m to pt. 27; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m to pt. 28; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 3.50 m to pt. 29; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 1.61 at a pt. 30; thence S.69 deg. 17’W., 0.94 m. to pt. 31; thence N.34 deg. 34’W., 2.52 m. to pt. 32; thence N.34 deg. 34’W., 3.5Cm to pt. 36; thence N.34 deg. 34’W., 34’W., 3.5Cm to pt 37; thence N. 34 deg. 34’W., 3.5Cm to pt. 38; thence N.34 deg. 34’W., 2.09m to pt. 40; thence N.56 deg. 45’E., 1.67 at to pt. 41; thence N.33 deg. 51’W., 9.82 at to pt. 42; thence N.56 deg. 09’E., 17. 69m to pt. 43; thence N.33 deg. 51’W., 8.92m. To pt. 44; thence N. 56 deg. 09’E., 11.91m to pt. 45; thence S.6 deg. 43’E., 2.93 m. to pt. 46; thence S.42 deg. 18’E., 2.93 m. to pt. 47; m. to pt. 54’E., 2.93 m. to pt. 48; thence S.53 deg. 30’E., 2.93 m. to pt. 49; thence S.59 deg. 06’E., 22. 93 m to pt. 50; thence S.64 dig 42’E., 2.93 at pt. 51; thence S.70 deg. 1Sf. 2. 93 m. to pt. 52; thence 5.57 deg. 54’E., 2. 93 at to pt. 53; thence S.81 deg. 30’E., 2.93 m to pt. 54; thence S. 87 deg. C6’E., 2.93 m to pt. 55; thence N.87 deg. 18’E., 2.93 m to pt. 56; thence N.81 deg. 42’E., 2. 93 at to pt. 57; thence N. 76 deg. 06’E., 2. 93 m. to pt. 61; thence N. 53 deg. 43’E., 2.93 m to pt. 62; thence N.48 deg. 07’E., 2.93 m to pt 63; thence N.42 deg. 31’E., 2.93 m to pt. 64; thence N. 36; deg 55’E., 2.93 m to pt deg.; containing an area of THREE THOUSAND ONER HUNDRED FORTY SEVEN POINT FORTY (3, 147.40) SQ.M. MORE OR LESS
Original Copies of the Transfer Certificate of Title and of the Master Plan are attached hereto and hereby turned over to the DONEE, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged and duly accepted.
All personal properties which are likewise donated by DONOR to DONEE are contained in the attached list marked as Annex “A” and made an integral part of this Deed of Donation.
Terms and Conditions of Donation;
- The DONEE hereby agrees to retain the name of the school building and to perpetually maintain its operation and provide funds therefore. Due to the recognized prohibition in naming a school after a living person, the DONEE hereby agrees that only the structural building shall be under the name of theDON ANTONIO LEE CHI UAN.
- The DONEEis prohibited from transferring, conveying or assigning the school building or any of the donated movables through sale, donation, and expropriation or through any other deeds of conveyances.
- The DONEE shall not have the school building or any of the donated movables to be leased or used for purposes other than for the provision of quality education, under the public school system, to the students of Bacolor and of neighboring towns and provinces and shall ensure that the same together with its interiors, furnishings, playground and equipment shall remain fully functional, operational and available for their intended use.
- Any exterior architectural design shall not be altered, modified, defaced in any manner whatsoever, and any necessary repair due to ordinary wear and tear shall be made only for the purpose of restoring the structure to its original state, form and condition.
- The above subject parcel of land shall be used solely and exclusively for the construction of the Church building and no other structures may be constructed thereof Any additional structure that the DONEE may intend to construct shall be subject to the consent and approval of Globe Asiatique Property Management Corporation.
- The above subject parcel of land shall not be alienated, sold, mortgaged, or it any manner encumbered by the DONEE. Any encumbrance, whether voluntary or through any legal order issued by any competent court, shall be treated as inferior to the intention of the DONOR for which this act has been made and duly declared and annotated in the Registry of Deeds for San Fernando , Province of Pampanga.
- Any act violative of the restriction imposed, or the conditions stated in paragraphs: 1 to 6 shall give rise to the right of the DONOR to rescind, at its option, this entire Deed of Donation and revert back the ownership of the above subject parcel of land together with all its improvement to the DONOR, or in case the DONOR’s corporate existence is terminated to Mr. Delfin Lee, or in the event of his demise, this rights passed on to his compulsory heirs.
All of the foregoing are perpetual limitations and conditions imposed hereto by the DONOR, and no other issues may be raised by any other party to question the act made by the DONOR, or any may claim any exception to the restrictions and conditions imposed hereto.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the DONOR has hereto subscribed himself this 19thday of January 2008 while DONEE duly acknowledged and accepted his Deed of Donation on even date.
REALITY HOLDING CORPORATION
MR. DELFIN S. LEE
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
HON. SEC. JESLI LAPUS
Signed in the presence of:
HON. NOLI DE CASTRO
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
MS. REGINA PAZ L. LOPEZ
ABS-CBN FOUNDATION, INC.